A game about connecting people. With lasers.
Control two buddies at the same time in this beat-synced arcade game. Connect them with lasers in order to clothesline endless waves of grumpy geometrical shapes and climb the leaderboard!
It’s a challenging game that will twist your brain and test your ambidexterity. But the next try is only two button presses away ( no loading times )…just one more try… 😉
The game has also been described as “…like trying to tap your head and rub your tummy at the same time. with explosions.“
- various single-player modes
- 2-player couch co-op modes
- hypnotic, adaptive music: many game elements are synced to the beat and gameplay events in turn influence the mix and special sound effects.
- The sound effects are part of the music: Changing musical styles ( Rock, Electro….) will also alter the sound effects
- Gesture-driven special abilities
Platforms, Release Plans:
MODSORK is currently in development for PC & Mac and recently got greenlit in less than two weeks. It will benefit from an extensive Early Access phase starting in Q1 2017 , aiming for a full release in the second half of 2017.
The ambition is for console versions to join the PC release at some point after that.